15.2712, Confs: Language Acquisition/Boston, MA, USA

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 1 00:57:27 UTC 2004

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2712. Thu Sep 30 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 15.2712, Confs: Language Acquisition/Boston, MA, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Wronkowicz <amy at linguistlist.org>

Please keep conferences announcement as short as you can; LINGUIST
will not post conference announcements which in our opinion are
excessively long.