No subject

Fri Oct 8 12:52:40 UTC 2004

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:52:40 -0400
To: The LINGUIST Discussion List <LINGUIST at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>
From: LINGUIST List <linguist at linguistlist.org>
Subject: 15.2816, FYI: Lexical Morphology; XTone Tonal Database
Comments: To: gayatri at linguistlist.org

LINGUIST List: Vol-15-2816. Fri Oct 08 2004. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Naomi Fox <fox at linguistlist.org>

Date: 07-Oct-2004
From: Sergio Scalise < scalise at lingue.unibo.it >
Subject: Lexical Morphology:  A Bibliography

2)
Date: 07-Oct-2004
From: David Mortensen < dmort at socrates.berkeley.edu >
Subject: XTone Crosslinguistic Tonal Database

Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:49:09
From: Sergio Scalise < scalise at lingue.unibo.it >

I've put on the web my 'famous' bibliography of lexical morphology.
7600 and more entries, searchable.  You can look at it at

http://morbo.lingue.unibo.it/mmm/

(and then click Morphology at Bologna, at the end of the page, on the right)

prof. Sergio Scalise
Linguistica Generale
Dipartimento di Lingue
Via Cartoleria 5 - 40126 Bologna