16.51, FYI: ACAL Last Call; New SpecGram Online

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 12 15:31:13 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-51. Wed Jan 12 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.51, FYI: ACAL Last Call; New SpecGram Online

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Jan-2005
From: Jeremy Foreman < jforeman at georgiasouthern.edu >
Subject: ACAL Last Call!

2)
Date: 01-Jan-2005
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >
Subject: All-New SpecGram (January 2005) Online

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:24:50
From: Jeremy Foreman < jforeman at georgiasouthern.edu >

Good day:

Thanks to all who have submitted proposals for the 36th Annual Conference
on African Linguistics (ACAL).  The remaining proposal notifications are
being sent via email on Friday.  If you have not received your confirmation
letter by January 20, please contact me.  (Notification sent by email only
for domestic travelers and by both email and air mail for international
travelers).

ACAL website:

http://ceps.georgiasouthern.edu/conted/acal

On the site you can also get information about travel and hotel
accommodations, and register for the conference.  Those submitting
proposals will get a different link to register from in a separate email on
Friday. The conference registration fee is $100 USD, or $50 for student
registration.  Unfortunately we are unable to provide financial assistance
with individual expenses related to this conference; however, you may be
eligible for certain discounts on car rental, air fare, and hotel
reservations.  Be sure to mention that you are coming for the Annual
Conference on African Linguistics to your travel agent or reservations
clerk.

We look forward to seeing you in Savannah in the spring!

Happy New Year,
With Eagle Spirit-

Jeremy Foreman
Asst. Conference Coordinator
Georgia Southern University
Division of Continuing Education & Public Service
P.O. Box 8124 * Statesboro, GA  30460-8124