16.81, Qs: Loan Words in Slovak; OT Approaches to L2 Syntax

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 13 19:21:25 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-81. Thu Jan 13 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.81, Qs: Loan Words in Slovak; OT Approaches to L2 Syntax

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 11-Jan-2005
From: Lucia Lenkova < lucy.8 at myself.com >
Subject: Loan Words in Slovak

2)
Date: 11-Jan-2005
From: Gavin Austin < gaustin2 at une.edu.au >
Subject: OT Approaches to Second Language Syntax

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:17:54
From: Lucia Lenkova < lucy.8 at myself.com >

Dear Linguists,

I am a final-year-student at University of Hertfordshire in England and am
working on my dissertation. The title at the moment is: Loan words in
Slovak and their affect on the inflection system.

I was wondering whether anyone knew where I could find a ''list'' of Slovak
loan words and any information how they might influence Slovak inflection
system. If anyone knows anything at all regarding loan words that enter
Slovak language, please, please help.

With thanks,

Lucia Lenkova

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology