16.93, Jobs: TESOL/TEFL: Teacher, Russia

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Jan 14 04:11:20 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-93. Thu Jan 13 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.93, Jobs: TESOL/TEFL: Teacher, Russia

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 09-Dec-2004
From: Oxana Vladimirskaya < recruit at bkc.ru >
Subject: TESOL/TEFL: Teacher, BKC - International House, Moscow, Russia

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:04:12
From: Oxana Vladimirskaya < recruit at bkc.ru >

University or Organization: BKC - International House
Job Rank: Teacher
Specialty Areas: TEFL/TESOL
Required Language: English (ENG)

Teaching Positions in Russia with Internationl House:
- EFL/ESL Teachers
- Assistant Director of Studies for BKC IH in Moscow
- Assistant Director of Studies for Camp Programs
Positions are available for January - March 2005 start

Requirements:
EFL teacher:
Applicants must have one of the following qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA
- Trinity TESOL
- MA in TESOL.
- Equal TEFL certificate
Newly qualified are welcome.
Applicants can take a Cambridge CELTA/DELTA certificate in Moscow
BKC-IH Teacher Training Center).

Ados:
- Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL or MA in TESOL
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- Previous management experience is a plus
- Previous experience in Eastern Europe is a plus

Teacher Training:
We have a Teacher Training Center for the IH Certificate in TEFL, IH
Certificate in Teaching English to YL, Cambridge CELTA and DELTA. We have
been regularly running Cambridge CELTA and DELTA courses for the past five
years. Further information on BKC-IH Teacher Training Center
http://www.bkc.ru/eng/training

Teacher Development:
We run monthly development seminars for all BKC teachers. As per contract
every third Saturday of the month is a training day. Majority of sessions
are run by the EMT (Educational Management Team) members though we warmly
encourage your fellow teachers to come along and share their ideas as well.
Further information on BKC teachers development
http://www.bkc.ru/eng/teaching/seminars.html

Main Terms and Conditions of BKC-IH Contract:
No less than 9-month long contracts with competitive salary, a bonus
system, visa support, paid accommodation and transport, airfare subsidy,
generous length of paid holiday and health care. Contract covers 100 normal
hours per month, consisting of 90 hours of teaching plus 10 hours of other
types of educational work. Considerable discounts (50%) are offered to
teachers who are interested in learning Russian at our School of Modern
Languages. Regular outings and parties are organized to liven up our
academic calendar.

School:
Further information on BKC - IH and essays written by teachers who have
worked for BKC can be found on our web sites http://jobs.bkc.ru
and http://www.unbound.ru.

School Facilities:
Schools are equipped with computers, resource libraries, Internet access, etc.

Courses:
General English, ESP, Modern languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian,
Russian as a foreign language, etc), Young Learners (6-15) and Very Young
Learners (3-6), Business English, Camps for Young Learners

Application Procedure:
Contact person: Oxana Vladimirskaya recruit at bkc.ru at the address below or
Online application: http://www.bkc.ru/eng/jobs/enrol.html

Address for Applications:

        Recruitment Manager Oxana Vladimirskaya
        Starovagankovski per., 15
        Moscow,121019
        Russia

Application Deadline: 01-Apr-2005

Contact Information:
        Reacruitment Manager Oxana Vladimirskaya
        Email: recruit at bkc.ru
        Phone: +7 (095) 737 52 25

        Fax: +7 (095) 737 65 79
        Website: http://www.bkc.ru/eng

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.
It is being posted as a service to the discipline.