16.115, Jobs: ESL/L2 Acquisition: Teacher, IOR Global Services

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jan 16 17:38:36 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-115. Sun Jan 16 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.115, Jobs: ESL/L2 Acquisition: Teacher, IOR Global Services

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobnet.html. This page has been set

Date: 29-Dec-2004
From: Kathryn Laurent < klaurent at iorworld.com >
Subject: ESL/L2 Acquisition: Teacher, IOR Global Services, MI, USA

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:35:08
From: Kathryn Laurent < klaurent at iorworld.com >

University or Organization: IOR Global Services
Department: Language Department
Job Rank: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition; ESL Education
Required Language(s): English (ENG)

Experienced language instructors needed to work with families relocating to
US and other countries worldwide to assist both adults and children in
acquiring a second language.  The available contract positions are ideal
for students or teachers who would like the opportunity to gain first hand
experience teaching foreign languages.  Teachers with knowledge of the
following language(s) are encouraged to apply:

ESL
Spanish
German
Mandarin Chinese
Japanese
Portuguese
Italian
Korean
French
Dutch
Arabic

For further information regarding these positions, please contact Kathryn
Laurent at the address and phone number below.

Address for Applications:

	Language Program Manager Kathryn Laurent
	40701 Woodward Ave suite 210
	Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
	United States of America

Application Deadline: Open until filled.

Contact Information:

	Kathryn Laurent
	Email: klaurent at iorworld.com
	Phone: 248 645 5382
	Fax: 248 644 2452
	Website: http://iorworld.com

This announcement was not accompanied by a donation to the LINGUIST List.
It is being posted as a service to the discipline.