16.116, Qs: Least Spoken Language; Acoustic Phonetics

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Sun Jan 16 22:48:29 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-116. Sun Jan 16 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.116, Qs: Least Spoken Language; Acoustic Phonetics

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Collberg, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Steven Moran <steve at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Jan-2005
From: Steve Butler < steve.butler at citigroup.com >
Subject: Least Spoken Language

2)
Date: 16-Jan-2005
From: Frederic Rousseaux < guy.fleegman at numericable.fr >
Subject: Acoustic Phonetics

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:45:25
From: Steve Butler < steve.butler at citigroup.com >

I remember many years ago that Guinness listed that two sisters where the
only ones to communicate in their language.  I would appreicate it if you
could confirm this ... including the sister's names and the language name
given, if applicable.

Steve

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable