16.2622, Confs: Ling Theories/Syntax/Berlin, Germany

LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Sep 12 02:07:15 UTC 2005

LINGUIST List: Vol-16-2622. Sun Sep 11 2005. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 16.2622, Confs: Ling Theories/Syntax/Berlin, Germany

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 08-Sep-2005
From: Hans Broekhuis < Hans.Broekhuis at uvt.nl >
Subject: Descriptive and Explanatory Adequacy in Linguistics

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:05:40
From: Hans Broekhuis < Hans.Broekhuis at uvt.nl >

Descriptive and Explanatory Adequacy in Linguistics
Short Title: DEAL

Date: 17-Dec-2005 - 19-Dec-2005
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact: Hans Broekhuis
Contact Email: Hans.Broekhuis at uvt.nl
Meeting URL: http://let.uvt.nl/deal05

Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories; Syntax

Meeting Description:

This workshop addresses problems concerning descriptive and explanatory adequacy in linguistics, especially the Minimalist Program and Optimality Theory.

Due to technical problems the workshops email-address has been out of order for some time. This problem is now fixed. In order to enable everyone who planned to submit an abstract, to do so, we have extended the deadline to September 22, 2005. See our Workshop website http:/let.uvt.nl/deal05 for the latest details.