17.1953, Qs: Comrie in 'Linguistica Silesiana'; Celtic Substrate in Lallans

Tue Jul 4 15:18:19 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1953. Tue Jul 04 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1953, Qs: Comrie in 'Linguistica Silesiana'; Celtic Substrate in Lallans

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>