17.1954, Jobs: Chinese; English; Indonesian & Applied: Scientist, Inst Infocomm

Wed Jul 5 05:03:30 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1954. Wed Jul 05 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1954, Jobs: Chinese; English; Indonesian & Applied: Scientist, Inst Infocomm

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>