17.1991, Qs: 'Nor' in the World's Languages; Sample Rates

Fri Jul 7 15:32:39 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1991. Fri Jul 07 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1991, Qs: 'Nor' in the World's Languages; Sample Rates

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>