17.2008, Sum: Ancient Hebrew and Greek Swadesh Lists

Mon Jul 10 14:02:02 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2008. Mon Jul 10 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2008, Sum: Ancient Hebrew and Greek Swadesh Lists

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>