17.2044, Jobs: Experimental Linguistics: Visiting Professor, U of Oregon

Wed Jul 12 19:38:24 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2044. Wed Jul 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2044, Jobs: Experimental Linguistics: Visiting Professor, U of Oregon

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>