17.2530, Jobs: French & Applied/Historical Ling/Syntax: Asst Prof, U of Texas

Sat Sep 9 01:39:49 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2530. Fri Sep 08 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2530, Jobs: French & Applied/Historical Ling/Syntax: Asst Prof, U of Texas

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>