17.2764, Jobs: Italian; Portuguese; Spanish: Head, Department, Penn State U

Tue Sep 26 15:53:11 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2764. Tue Sep 26 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2764, Jobs: Italian; Portuguese; Spanish: Head, Department, Penn State U

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>