18.2348, FYI: New Colloquium Series Tilburg University

Tue Aug 7 17:54:35 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2348. Tue Aug 07 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2348, FYI: New Colloquium Series Tilburg University

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Date: 06-Aug-2007
From: Marie Nilsenova < m.nilsenova at uvt.nl >
Subject: New Colloquium Series Tilburg University

Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:53:16
From: Marie Nilsenova [m.nilsenova at uvt.nl]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2348.html&submissionid=153105&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Department of Communication and Information Sciences
at the Tilburg University will start a new colloquium
series with a talk by

Julia Hirschberg
(Columbia University)

entitled