18.2477, Confs: Historical Linguistics,Linguistic Theories, Morphology/Austria

Thu Aug 23 15:07:41 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2477. Thu Aug 23 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2477, Confs: Historical Linguistics,Linguistic Theories, Morphology/Austria

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Aug-2007
From: Motomi Kajitani < motomi.kajitani at uni-graz.at >
Subject: 2nd Conference on Reduplication: Diachrony & Productivity

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:05:43
From: Motomi Kajitani [motomi.kajitani at uni-graz.at]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2477.html&submissionid=154601&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

2nd Conference on Reduplication: Diachrony & Productivity