18.3667, Calls: Pragmatics,Psycholing,Semantics/Germany; Semantics/France

Fri Dec 7 17:58:18 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3667. Fri Dec 07 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3667, Calls: Pragmatics,Psycholing,Semantics/Germany; Semantics/France

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.