18.680, Jobs: Spanish & Applied Ling: Asst Prof, Louisiana State University

Sun Mar 4 22:49:43 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-680. Sun Mar 04 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.680, Jobs: Spanish & Applied Ling: Asst Prof, Louisiana State University

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Mar-2007
From: Emily Batinski < slbati at lsu.edu >
Subject: Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, USA

Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:43:56
From: Emily Batinski < slbati at lsu.edu >

University or Organization: Louisiana State University
Department: Foreign Languages and Literatures
Web Address: http://www.lsu.edu
Job Rank: Assistant Professor
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)

Required Qualifications:
PhD in Spanish linguistics; experience in language coordination; strong
commitment to research and undergraduate/graduate teaching; knowledge of applied
Spanish linguistics; native or near native fluency in Spanish. ABD candidates
may apply, but title and salary will depend on PhD status at time of appointment.

Responsibilities: teaching, research, service.

Position begins August 2007. An offer of employment is contingent upon
satisfactory pre-employment background check. Application deadline is April 16,
2007 or until candidate is selected.

Application Deadline: 16-Apr-2007

Submit letter of application, curriculum vita (including e-mail address), and
three letters of recommendation to:
	Emily Batinski, Chair
	Louisiana State University
	Foreign Languages and Literatures