18.765, Confs: Phonetics,Phonology,Psycholinguistics/USA

Tue Mar 13 18:19:17 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-765. Tue Mar 13 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.765, Confs: Phonetics,Phonology,Psycholinguistics/USA

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>

Help LINGUIST!

Date: 09-Mar-2007
From: Andries Coetzee < coetzee at umich.edu >
Subject: Experimental Approaches to Optimality Theory

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:17:44
From: Andries Coetzee < coetzee at umich.edu >

Experimental Approaches to Optimality Theory
Short Title: ExpOT