19.1437, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Engineer / Consultant, Textkernel BV

Tue Apr 29 15:45:11 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1437. Tue Apr 29 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1437, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Engineer / Consultant, Textkernel BV

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Apr-2008
From: Jakub Zavrel < zavrel at textkernel.nl >
Subject: Computational Linguistics: Engineer / Consultant, Textkernel BV, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:43:56
From: Jakub Zavrel [zavrel at textkernel.nl]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1437.html&submissionid=176803&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Textkernel BV
Job Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Web Address: http://www.textkernel.com/

Job Rank: Engineer / Consultant

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Machine Learning

Work on machine learning and language technology at Textkernel

Textkernel is developing cutting edge machine learning based document
understanding solutions for a fast growing number of international clients.
We are looking for passionate and expert colleagues, who combine a deep
interest in advanced computing and software engineering with the ambition
to deliver outstanding products and services.

We are currently looking for:

- Language technology consultants
- Computational linguists
- Knowledge engineers
- Web mining engineers

with excellent programming skills (Perl, Java, C/C++) and an ambitious and
creative personality. Academic background in computational linguistics,
computer science, artificial intelligence or related field. Interest in
natural language processing, machine learning, information extraction, web
mining, and pattern recognition. Minimum of 2 years of experience in an
industrial software engineering environment. Focused on delivering high
quality services and enterprise level software.

Relocation is required. Basic understanding of Dutch, and other European
languages is a plus.

If you would like to be considered for one of these positions at
Textkernel, please send your CV to the e-mail address provided below with
'Textkernel vacature /
[ jobtitle ]' in the subject field.

Email Address for Applications: vacature at textkernel.nl
Contact Information: