19.2462, FYI: Carnie (2008), Extensive Errata Available

Sat Aug 9 20:00:58 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2462. Sat Aug 09 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2462, FYI: Carnie (2008), Extensive Errata Available

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Aug-2008
From: Andrew Carnie < carnie at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Carnie (2008), Extensive Errata Available

Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 15:59:57
From: Andrew Carnie [carnie at linguistlist.org]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2462.html&submissionid=186441&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear Colleague,

Due to some extremely unfortunate personal events-- the passing of a close
family member -- during the production phase of my book _Constituent
Structure_ (2008, Oxford University Press), I did not pay sufficient
attention to the final proofs of the book, and an unusually high number of
errors managed to make it into the final version. This includes serious
errors in some of the formal definitions. Two eagle-eyed readers (Dirk Bury
and Adam Przepiórkowski) spotted nearly 5 pages worth of errata and I've
added some more. Anyone who buys the book should be sure to download the
errata from my website at:

http://dingo.sbs.arizona.edu/~carnie/publications/ConstituentStructure.html

Best and apologies,

Andrew