19.515, FYI: Interdisciplinary Portal (ipTS)

Wed Feb 13 19:26:15 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-515. Wed Feb 13 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.515, FYI: Interdisciplinary Portal (ipTS)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 12-Feb-2008
From: Matthias Knopp < ipts at tk.rwth-aachen.de >
Subject: Interdisciplinary Portal (ipTS)

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:25:04
From: Matthias Knopp [ipts at tk.rwth-aachen.de]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-515.html&submissionid=169206&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are pleased to inform you about the project ''ipTS'' begun in May 2007
at the RWTH Aachen University of Technology. ipTS is a project sponsored by
the DFG (the German Research Association) in its focal area of ''Scientific
Literature Supply and Information Systems'' (see http://www.dfg.de/en/ ).
The aim of this project is the construction of an interdisciplinary
electronic research portal for text production and writing research. We are
conducting the project under our management in close cooperation with
Computer Science Chair 4. You can find a flyer of the project at
http://www.ipts.rwth-aachen.de/survey/ipTS_flyer.pdf

We would like to involve you as an expert in the development of the portal
and electronically question you about your wishes and requirements. You
will receive the link to the questionnaire via mailing-list soon. We thank
you in advance for your response.

Sincerely,

Prof. Dr. phil. Eva-Maria Jakobs (Project Leader)
Matthias Knopp (Project Coordinator)

--
Textlinguistics/Technical Communication
Institute of Linguistics and Communication Studies
ipts at tk.rwth-aachen.de
www.tl.rwth-aachen.de

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable