19.358, Confs: General Linguistics, English Language/Bahrain

Thu Jan 31 16:34:23 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-358. Thu Jan 31 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.358, Confs: General Linguistics, English Language/Bahrain

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 29-Jan-2008
From: Colin Cavell < cscpo at arts.uob.bh >
Subject: 2nd International Conference on Language, Literature & Translation

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:33:12
From: Colin Cavell [cscpo at arts.uob.bh]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-358.html&submissionid=167763&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

nd International Conference on Language, Literature & Translation