19.1592, FYI: Brief Survey for Foreign Language Educators

Mon May 19 16:08:55 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1592. Mon May 19 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1592, FYI: Brief Survey for Foreign Language Educators

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-May-2008
From: Leslie Gordon < lsg3 at georgetown.edu >
Subject: Brief Survey for Foreign Language Educators

Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 12:07:45
From: Leslie Gordon [lsg3 at georgetown.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1592.html&submissionid=178766&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear college foreign language educators,
My colleague and I, both of Georgetown University, are working on an
article addressing the ACTFL (American Council for the Teaching of Foreign
Languages) Standards and their implementation at the college level. As
part of our research, we have created an online, 10-minute survey open to
all university-level foreign language professors, instructors, and graduate
teaching associates/assistants of all languages across the United States.
We would be very grateful if you could assist us by taking this short
survey!  The survey can be found at the link provided below and will close
at 5pm on Friday, May 23.

http://www.polldaddy.com/s/EF5C17D97A0F22CF/

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable