19.2941, Confs: General Linguistics/Denmark

Mon Sep 29 01:52:09 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2941. Sun Sep 28 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2941, Confs: General Linguistics/Denmark

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Sep-2008
From: Katrine Sano < gradeast at hum.ku.dk >
Subject: PhD Course: Methodology in Linguistic Research

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:50:44
From: Katrine Sano [gradeast at hum.ku.dk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2941.html&submissionid=191285&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

PhD Course: Methodology in Linguistic Research