20.505, All: Requesting Testimonials for Fund Drive

Tue Feb 17 17:10:19 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-505. Tue Feb 17 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.505, All: Requesting Testimonials for Fund Drive

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 16-Feb-2009
From: Catherine Adams < catherin at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Requesting Testimonials for Fund Drive

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:08:10
From: Catherine Adams [catherin at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-505.html&submissionid=205795&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

As The LINGUIST List crew prepares for our annual Fund Drive, we ask for your
help in making the 2009 Fund Drive a success by contributing your thoughts on
LINGUIST!

We have been sending out letters from our crew members every year, we would like
to additionally give you, our readers, an opportunity to make your voice heard
in our Fund Drive. The LINGUIST List crew often receives kind letters and emails
from subscribers around the world telling us how LINGUIST services have been
helpful for them. We are deeply grateful for those words of appreciation. This
is why we would like to encourage you to speak up in this year's Fund Drive by
sending us an electronic letter describing how you feel about LINGUIST List and
how you found our services useful.

Your letters will help LINGUIST raise the resources required to maintain and
improve our free services for the next year. We will publish your letters on our
Fund Drive pages and a selection of them will be posted in our Fund Drive 2009
emails as well.

If you would like to submit a letter to help our Fund Drive 2009 efforts, please
send it as an email attachment or as plain email text to Evelyn Richter
(evelyn at linguistlist.org) by Friday, February 27, 2009.

The LINGUIST List relies on your help to keep our free, public services
operational.  This is your chance to help us, especially if your resources for
donations are limited. Your fellow linguists will thank you!

We look forward to your responses.

Sincerely,
The LINGUIST List Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable