21.3359, FYI: Psychological Experiment Software Questionnaire

Fri Aug 20 20:23:58 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3359. Fri Aug 20 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3359, FYI: Psychological Experiment Software Questionnaire

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Rachelle Felzien <rachelle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 19-Aug-2010
From: Noor Alvi < noor at alvipixels.com >

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:23:15
From: Noor Alvi [noor at alvipixels.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3359.html&submissionid=2645055&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

My name is Noor Alvi and I am an MSc student at University of Huddersfield.
Answers to the following questions will help in my dissertation report
writing. I would be most appreciative if you could spend some time on this
short questionnaire.

1.Do you use any software for audio and audiovisual experiment design?
   a.If "Yes" then please name it and if possible give any reason for using it.
   b.If "No" then please choose any reason from the following
      i.Available software is too expensive
      ii.Training is required to use the software that I do not have
      iii.Available software do not fulfill my requirements
2.What are some common problems/limitations of these software/applications?
3.What are the good features of these software/applications?
4.Any addition of a special feature that can be helpful for the researchers?

Regards,
Noor Alvi (noor at alvipixels.com)

Linguistic Field(s): Discipline of Linguistics
                     Not Applicable