21.41, Jobs: Program Director, National Science Foundation

Tue Jan 5 18:24:56 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-41. Tue Jan 05 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.41, Jobs: Program Director, National Science Foundation

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erica Wicks <erica at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Jan-2010
From: Joan Maling < jmaling at nsf.gov >
Subject: Program Director, National Science Foundation, VA, USA

Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 13:23:04
From: Joan Maling [jmaling at nsf.gov]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-41.html&submissionid=2233357&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: National Science Foundation
Department: Division of Behavioral & Cognitive Sciences
Job Location: Select State, USA
Web Address: http://www.nsf.gov/div/index.jsp?div=BCS

Job Rank: Program Director

Specialty Areas: Cyber-infrastructure

The National Science Foundation is seeking candidates for a Program
Director position in the Division of Behavioral & Cognitive Sciences (BCS),
Directorate for Social & Behavioral Sciences (SBE). This appointment is for
a second program officer in the Linguistics Program. The subfield is open,
but expertise in Cyber-infrastructure would be  plus.

This position will be filled on a one or two year Visiting Scientist
Appointment, a Federal Temporary Appointment or Intergovernmental Personnel
Act (IPA) assignment.

The posting and instructions on how to apply can be found on the NSF
website at the URL below.
*Job Announcement Number: E20100029 - Rotator*

Applications must be submitted no later than Monday, February 8, 2010.

More information about BCS programs, including the Linguistics Program, can
be found on their website (http://www.nsf.gov/div/index.jsp?div=BCS), or
contact Ms. Camille  Britt at the address below, Dr. Joan Maling
(jmalin at nsf.gov), or Dr. Eric Potsdam (epotsdam at nsf.gov).

Application Deadline: 08-Feb-2010
Mailing Address for Applications:
	National Science Foundation