21.42, Internships: Praktikanten, Projektmanagement, D üsseldorf/Hannover, Deutschland

Tue Jan 5 20:22:27 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-42. Tue Jan 05 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.42, Internships: Praktikanten, Projektmanagement, Düsseldorf/Hannover, Deutschland

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

To submit an internship, use our convenient web form at
http://linguistlist.org/internship.