21.2465, Jobs: Phonetics/Phonology: Instructor, College of William and Mary

Thu Jun 3 21:01:31 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-2465. Thu Jun 03 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.2465, Jobs: Phonetics/Phonology: Instructor, College of William and Mary

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 03-Jun-2010
From: Ann Reed < amreed at wm.edu >
Subject: Phonetics/Phonology: Instructor, College of William and Mary, Virginia, USA

Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:00:25
From: Ann Reed [amreed at wm.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-2465.html&submissionid=2636734&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: College of William and Mary
Department: Linguistics Program
Job Location: Virginia, USA
Web Address: http://www.wm.edu/as/linguistics/index.php

Job Rank: Instructor

Specialty Areas: Phonetics; Phonology

Instructorship in Phonetics/Phonology

One-year position (possibly renewable for a second year) in
Phonetics/Phonology. Primary teaching responsibilities are in undergraduate
phonetics and phonology, as well as introductory linguistics. Secondary
interests that would supplement/complement our current courses include:
first language acquisition, psycholinguistics, computational linguistics,
experimental phonetics etc. (3-2 load). PhD in hand preferred.

Applicants should send a CV, names of two referees, and brief letter
describing their research and their teaching experience to Ann Reed at the
email address below. We will begin reviewing applications immediately and
continue until the position is filled.

Email Address for Applications: amreed at wm.edu
Contact Information:
	Ann Reed