21.4401, Jobs: English; TESOL: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, U of Wollongong

Wed Nov 3 16:19:22 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4401. Wed Nov 03 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4401, Jobs: English; TESOL: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, U of Wollongong

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 03-Nov-2010
From: Paul Chandler [chandler at uow.edu.au]
Subject: English; TESOL: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:15:34
From: Paul Chandler [chandler at uow.edu.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4401.html&submissionid=3478414&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Wollongong
Department: Faculty of Education
Job Location: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Web Address: http://employment.uow.edu.au/.
Job Rank: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; TESOL

Required Language(s): English (eng)

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in TESOL
Faculty of Education, University of Wollongong

The Faculty of Education at the University of Wollongong is seeking a
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer with a strong teaching and research profile in
TESOL Education to contribute to this key area. The successful candidate
will coordinate and teach TESOL education courses at undergraduate and
postgraduate level. They will coordinate the Faculty's highly successful
TESOL distance education program and will supervise students in the area.

Candidates must address the Selection Criteria specified in the relevant
Position Description which is available from our website. Only candidates
who address each of the selection criteria will be considered for
appointment. Please also refer to the Position Classification Standard.

For further information please contact Professor Paul Chandler, Dean of
Education on +61 2 4221 3961.

Applications Close: 28 November 2010 Quote Ref No. 23747

How to Apply: Please go to our website, URL below, to submit your
application online & for more information about the position and the
University of Wollongong.

Application Deadline: 28-Nov-2010

Web Address for Applications: http://employment.uow.edu.au/
Contact Information: