21.4605, Jobs: General Linguistics: Consultant, Gap International

Wed Nov 17 15:31:28 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-4605. Wed Nov 17 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.4605, Jobs: General Linguistics: Consultant, Gap International

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Erin Smith <erin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 16-Nov-2010
From: Arsine Oshagan [Arsine.Oshagan at gapinternational.com]
Subject: General Linguistics: Consultant, Gap International, Pennsylvania, USA

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:30:20
From: Arsine Oshagan [Arsine.Oshagan at gapinternational.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-4605.html&submissionid=3791797&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Gap International
Job Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Web Address: http://www.gapinternational.com
Job Rank: Consultant

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Gap International is a Philadelphia-based global management consulting firm
that partners with executives and their organizations in producing
exceptional growth through extraordinary performance. We are currently
seeking individuals with a bachelor's degree and background in general
linguistics to be involved in our research and product development as well
as become a member of our dynamic and growing professional team of
management consultants.

Successful candidates must have formal training and an undergraduate degree
in linguistics and a strong interest in the relationship between language
and thinking. Candidates must also possess the ability to work in a
fast-paced environment that demands a high level of commitment to one's own
continuous growth and development, as well as have a willingness to travel,
strong computer skills and a commitment to our firm's values. Work
experience in a corporate setting is a plus.

The comprehensive growth and development of each and every associate we
hire is a top priority of ours. As a highly matrixed organization, we build
on our associates' existing skills as well as develop our associates as
sales and consulting professionals.

We invite interested candidates to submit a letter of intent and resume by
mail or email to the contact information provided below.

For more information on Gap International, please visit our website.

Application Deadline: 31-Dec-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Dr. Arsine Oshagan
	700 Old Marple Road