21.3839, Jobs: Semantics: Rank Open, University of California, Los Angeles

Fri Oct 1 17:52:43 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List: Vol-21-3839. Fri Oct 01 2010. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 21.3839, Jobs: Semantics: Rank Open, University of California, Los Angeles

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 29-Sep-2010
From: Nina Hyams < hyams at humnet.ucla.edu >
Subject: Semantics: Rank Open, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 13:51:14
From: Nina Hyams [hyams at humnet.ucla.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=21-3839.html&submissionid=2649795&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of California, Los Angeles
Department: Department of Linguistics
Job Location: California, USA
Web Address: http://www.linguistics.ucla.edu/

Job Rank: Rank Open

Specialty Areas: Semantics

Job Posting, Open Rank Position in Semantics, UCLA
Tracking #:  0650-1011-01

The UCLA Department of Linguistics is conducting a search to fill an open
rank faculty position in the field of semantics. The appointment will be
effective July 1, 2011 with teaching to start in Sept. 2011. Applicants are
requested to send the following materials: CV, cover letter or other
documents describing research and teaching, and sample research papers.
Please email all materials to: linguistics2010 at humnet.ucla.edu. Applicants
should also request three letters of recommendation from individuals
familiar with their work. Please indicate whether or not you will be
attending the January meeting of the Linguistic Society of America, where
we may be conducting interviews. Salary is commensurate with education and
experience.

The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. The Department has a strong commitment to the achievement of
excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. Women and minorities
are encouraged to apply.

Application Deadline: 01-Dec-2010
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Nina Hyams