22.4491, Jobs: Neurolinguistics: Asst Prof, University of California, Irvine

Wed Nov 9 20:41:37 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4491. Wed Nov 09 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4491, Jobs: Neurolinguistics: Asst Prof, University of California, Irvine

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 08-Nov-2011
From: Clara Schultheiss [cogsci at uci.edu]
Subject: Neurolinguistics: Assistant Professor, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA

Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:40:30
From: Clara Schultheiss [cogsci at uci.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4491.html&submissionid=4535563&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of California, Irvine
Department: Cognitive Sciences
Job Location: California, USA
Web Address: http://www.cogsci.uci.edu/cs_jobs
Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Neurolinguistics

Subject to budgetary authorization, a tenure-track position at the Assistant
Professor level is available in the area of cognitive neuroscience, particularly in
speech and language or higher-level perceptual or action neuroscience areas.

The online application should include: A cover letter indicating primary research
interests, CV, three recent publications, and three to five letters of
recommendation. Candidates should apply online at the application URL below.
Application review will begin on 12/01/2011.

The University of California, Irvine is an equal opportunity employer committed
to excellence through diversity.

Application Deadline: 01-Dec-2011 (Open until filled)

Web Address for Applications: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply#SOCSCI
Contact Information:
	Clara Schultheiss
	Email: cogsci at uci.edu