22.3923, Jobs: General Ling; Phonology; Syntax: Asst Prof, Truman State U

Sat Oct 8 01:20:37 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3923. Fri Oct 07 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3923, Jobs: General Ling; Phonology; Syntax: Asst Prof, Truman State U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 07-Oct-2011
From: Cole Woodcox [cwoodcox at truman.edu]
Subject: General Linguistics; Phonology; Syntax: Assistant Professor, Truman State University, MO, USA

Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 21:19:01
From: Cole Woodcox [cwoodcox at truman.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3923.html&submissionid=4533674&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Truman State University
Department: English & Linguistics
Job Location: Missouri, USA
Web Address: http://www.truman.edu
Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Phonology; Syntax

Truman State University, Missouri's highly-selective, public liberal arts
and sciences college is conducting a tenure-track search for an assistant
professor to share the teaching of a broad range of undergraduate courses
at all levels in a vibrant linguistics major. Responsibilities include
teaching full time, committee work, and advising undergraduate linguistics
majors. Current expertise in phonology and/or syntax, evidence of effective
teaching at the undergraduate level, and Ph.D. in hand by date of
appointment (August 2012) are required. Liberal Arts background,
interdisciplinary work, teaching with technology, and additional areas of
expertise are desirable. A letter of interest, curriculum vitae,
undergraduate and graduate transcripts and three recent letters of
reference should be sent either electronically to saldean at truman.edu
(please put "Linguistics Search" in the memo line) or by mail to the
application address below. Complete applications, minus letters of
reference, are due by 7 November 2011. Truman State University is an equal
opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to cultural diversity
and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Application Deadline: 07-Nov-2011
Mailing Address for Applications:
	School of Arts & Letters
	1101 Ophelia Parrish