22.3512, Jobs: French Studies: Lecturer, Australian National University

Wed Sep 7 22:37:06 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3512. Wed Sep 07 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3512, Jobs: French Studies: Lecturer, Australian National University

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 06-Sep-2011
From: Chantal Crozet [Chantal.Crozet at anu.edu.au]
Subject: French Studies: Lecturer, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia

Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 18:35:27
From: Chantal Crozet [Chantal.Crozet at anu.edu.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3512.html&submissionid=4531201&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Australian National University
Department: School of Language Studies
Job Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
Web Address: http://jobs.anu.edu.au/PositionDetail.aspx?p=2200
Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; French Studies

Required Language(s): French (fra)

Lecturer in French Studies - Level A-B
Tenure
Salary: $58,077 - $91,299 pa plus 17% superannuation

The French Studies program is a large research and teaching language
program which offers courses from introductory to advanced levels. All
staff are active researchers, supervising a large cohort of PhD students.

If you have a demonstrated commitment to team teaching, language teaching
methodology and capacity for research excellence in French culture,
language, society or history, we welcome an application from you.

The person appointed will be an active researcher. (S)he will be
responsible for coordinating groups in all levels of French and will be
encouraged to teach later-year courses, including thematic courses; there
will also be scope to participate in developing masters and doctoral
coursework. The position may also involve collaboration with the other
areas of language studies across the university. They will be expected to
participate fully throughout the year in all aspects of the academic life
of the School and actively engage in the governance of the Program, the
School and College.

Enquiries: Dr Chantal Crozet, contact information below.

Application Deadline: 16-Oct-2011

Web Address for Applications: http://jobs.anu.edu.au/PositionDetail.aspx?p=2200
Contact Information:
	Dr Chantal Crozet