23.1714, Jobs: English; Psycholing: 2 PhD Positions, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 3 16:58:22 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1714. Tue Apr 03 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1714, Jobs: English; Psycholing: 2 PhD Positions, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!