23.5256, All: The LINGUIST List Holiday Recess Reminder

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 14 19:50:59 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-5256. Fri Dec 14 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.5256, All: The LINGUIST List Holiday Recess Reminder

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson <kristen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:49:50
From: Kristen Dunkinson [kristen at linguistlist.org]
Subject: The LINGUIST List Holiday Recess Reminder

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-5256.html&submissionid=5599696&topicid=1&msgnumber=1
 Dear Subscribers,

We would like to remind you about the The LINGUIST List annual holiday recess.
Please see important dates below:

18 December 2012 - Last day to submit announcements to be posted  before our break
21 December 2012 - The LINGUIST List closes for holiday recess
4-5 January 2013    - See The LINGUIST List at our LSA Office Hours
7 January 2013        - The LINGUIST List opens for the year

>From Friday, 21 December 2012 to Monday, 7 January 2013 LINGUIST will be
closed for the holiday recess. During that time there will be no issues
posted. Although the website will be available, some pages may not be updated
during that time. Any message submitted to our web form by midnight EST (U.S.)
Tuesday, 18 December, will be posted before the break. To submit an item for
posting, please visit:

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

We can make some exceptions for emergency submissions received after 18
December. Anyone wishing to submit an emergency message, please enter 'URGENT'
in the subject line of the submission, and send an email notification directly
to the managing editor (kristenlinguistlist.org) or a moderator
(aristarlinguistlist.org, hdrylinguistlist.org), as the LINGUIST account will
not be regularly monitored during the vacation period. Any other submission
received during this time will not be posted until after we return on 7
January 2012.

The LINGUIST List will be hosting Office Hours at the Linguistic Society of
America Annual Meeting in the Nantucket Room on Friday, January 4, 9:30-10:30
am, and Saturday, January 5, 2:00-3:00 pm. We will be showcasing some of our
projects, answering your questions, and talking about new features being
released in 2013. Join us and meet our crew! We look forward to seeing you
there.

Thank you for your continued support of The LINGUIST List!

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable