23.5298, FYI: New Single Honours Linguistics BA at Brighton

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 17 14:59:16 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-5298. Mon Dec 17 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.5298, FYI: New Single Honours Linguistics BA at Brighton

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:59:04
From: Tim Wharton [t.wharton at brighton.ac.uk]
Subject: New Single Honours Linguistics BA at Brighton

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-5298.html&submissionid=5599736&topicid=6&msgnumber=1
 The University of Brighton is pleased to announce a new single honours degree
in Linguistics, which will complement our existing joint honours programmes.
The degree will run from September 2013.

If you're interested, kindly contact j dot timotijevic at brighton dot ac dot
uk. Alternatively, join our Brighton Linguistics group on Facebook. The group
is monitored by student ambassadors and staff and we will get back to you
asap.

We look forward to hearing from you.

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/