23.535, Jobs: Spanish; Lang Acquisition: Visiting Prof, Universit é de Montréal

Thu Feb 2 01:25:02 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-535. Wed Feb 01 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.535, Jobs: Spanish; Lang Acquisition: Visiting Prof, Université de Montréal

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 01-Feb-2012
From: Georges Bastin [georges.bastin at umontreal.ca]
Subject: Spanish; Language Acquisition: Visiting Professor, Université de Montréal, Quebec, Canada

Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:24:16
From: Georges Bastin [georges.bastin at umontreal.ca]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-535.html&submissionid=4539990&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Université de Montréal
Department: Littératures et langues modernes
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Web Address: http://www.littlm.umontreal.ca/
Job Rank: Visiting Professor

Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition; Teacher's Training

Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)

Full-time, limited-term position in Teaching Spanish as a second language

The Department of Modern Languages and Literatures at Université de
Montréal invites applications for a full-time, limited-term position (one year,
renewable) in Teaching Spanish as a second language, beginning June 1,
2012. The successful candidate will teach four courses per year at
undergraduate and graduate levels, supervise research, and participate in
the Department academic activities. Applications for the position will be
accepted until March 20, 2012.

Candidates should have a completed Ph.D. in Hispanic Philology or Applied
Linguistics, native or near-native fluency in Spanish, experience in teaching,
demonstrated interest in research and publications.

Applicants should send a statement of research interests, an updated
curriculum vitae, and copies of their diplomas : They should arrange for three
confidential letters of reference to be sent directly to the application address
below.

Application Deadline: 20-Mar-2012
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Prof. Georges Bastin, Directeur
	Département de littératures et de langues modernes
	Université de Montréal
	C. P. 6128, succursale Centre-ville
	Montreal, Quebec H3C 3J7
	Canada