23.1, All: LINGUIST Posting and Office Hours at LSA

Tue Jan 3 16:20:47 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1. Tue Jan 03 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1, All: LINGUIST Posting and Office Hours at LSA

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Elyssa Winzeler <elyssa at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm

Date: 03-Jan-2012
From: Elyssa Winzeler [elyssa at linguistlist.org]
Subject: LINGUIST Posting and Office Hours at LSA

Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:20:02
From: Elyssa Winzeler [elyssa at linguistlist.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-1.html&submissionid=4538446&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Happy New Year Everyone!

We hope you have had a lovely holiday. LINGUIST is ready to welcome the
new year- by resuming operations and sending some of our students to
Portland to represent us at this year's LSA Meeting!

We will be holding two sets of office hours to discuss our publication as well
as our projects. We look forward to meeting with those attending LSA 2012,
and hope you will visit us. Our office hours this year are:

General LINGUIST List Office Hours:
Friday, January 6: 4:00-5:00 pm, Cabinet Room

LL-MAP and ICE Office Hours:
Saturday, January 7: 4:00 - 5:00 pm, Cabinet Room

Please also come to visit our students' poster presentations on Sunday,
January 8: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm, Grand Ballroom Foyer. For more details,
please visit: http://linguistlist.org/blog/2011/12/linguist-list-at-lsa-2012/

As the office is now open, our editors will resume posting all announcements
submitted during the break. We hope to adhere to the 48 hour policy as
closely as possible, but please understand that due to high traffic at this
time, operations may be a bit slower for the first week. If you have concerns
about a submission, please contact me directly at elyssa at linguistlist.org.

Thank you for your ongoing support and best wishes for the new year,

Elyssa Winzeler
Managing Editor
The LINGUIST List

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable