23.1055, Review: AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Fri Mar 2 03:31:42 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1055. Thu Mar 01 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1055, Review: AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Veronika Drake <vdrake at linguistlist.org>

This LINGUIST List issue is a review of a book published by one of our
supporting publishers, commissioned by our book review editorial staff. We
welcome discussion of this book review on the list, and particularly invite
the author(s) or editor(s) of this book to join in. If you are interested in
reviewing a book for LINGUIST, look for the most recent posting with the subject
"Reviews: AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW", and follow the instructions at the top of the
message. You can also contact the book review staff directly.