23.1605, Support: Slavic Subgroup, Morphology, Text/Corpus Ling: PhD Student, University of Sheffield, UK

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Mar 29 18:35:11 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-1605. Thu Mar 29 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.1605, Support: Slavic Subgroup, Morphology, Text/Corpus Ling: PhD Student, University of Sheffield, UK

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Xiyan Wang <xiyan at linguistlist.org>