23.2258, Jobs: Psycholing: PhD Position, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu May 10 18:18:34 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2258. Thu May 10 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2258, Jobs: Psycholing: PhD Position, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>