24.1977, Confs: Applied Linguistics/Taiwan

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed May 8 16:28:53 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-1977. Wed May 08 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.1977, Confs: Applied Linguistics/Taiwan

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna Belew <anna at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 12:28:23
From: Hsin-I Chen [hichen at thu.edu.tw]
Subject: The 1st International Conference on English Language Teaching: ELT in a Globalization Era

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-1977.html&submissionid=12059816&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

The 1st International Conference on English Language Teaching: ELT in a Globalization Era