24.4465, Calls: General Linguistics/Canada

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Nov 9 21:00:17 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4465. Sat Nov 09 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4465, Calls: General Linguistics/Canada

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Bryn Hauk <bryn at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 16:00:01
From: Christopher Valdivia [tulcon2014 at gmail.com]
Subject: 7th Toronto Undergraduate Linguistics Conference

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4465.html&submissionid=22607071&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: 7th Toronto Undergraduate Linguistics Conference
Short Title: TULCon 7

Date: 07-Mar-2014 - 09-Mar-2014
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact Person: Christopher Valdivia
Meeting Email: tulcon2014 at gmail.com
Web Site: http://homes.chass.utoronto.ca/~slugs/page.php?s=tulcon

Call Deadline: 31-Jan-2014

Meeting Description:

TULCon (Toronto Undergaduate Linguistics Conference) is a great opportunity
for undergraduate linguists to meet their peers, share their work, and further
their appreciation for linguistics and language-related studies.

Call for Papers:

We invite research, complete or in progress, from any area of linguistics.

Abstracts should be approximately 500 words in length (not including references). Please submit your abstracts in .pdf or .doc (NOT .docx) format to tulcon2014 at gmail.com by Friday, January 31, 2014. In your submission, please indicate whether you would like to present a talk or a poster during our poster session. Speakers will have the opportunity to present for 20 minutes, followed by an additional five-minute question period.

Citizens of countries who require a visa to enter Canada may submit abstracts early. In your submission, please indicate approximately how much time you require to secure your visa. We will try our best to review your abstract and send notification of acceptance at an earlier date.

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/