24.4466, Calls: English, Applied Linguistics/UK

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Nov 9 21:01:33 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4466. Sat Nov 09 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4466, Calls: English, Applied Linguistics/UK

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Bryn Hauk <bryn at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 16:00:54
From: Prithvi Shrestha [pnshrestha at gmail.com]
Subject: IATEFL English for Specific Purposes Special Interest Group Pre-Conference Event 2014

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4466.html&submissionid=22607072&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: IATEFL English for Specific Purposes Special Interest Group Pre-Conference Event 2014
Short Title: IATEFL ESP SIG PCE 2014