24.4194, Confs: English, French, Language Acquisition, Text/Corpus Linguistics/France

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 23 18:43:32 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4194. Wed Oct 23 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4194, Confs: English, French, Language Acquisition, Text/Corpus Linguistics/France

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Caylen Cole-Hazel <caylen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:43:26
From: Christophe Parisse [cparisse at u-paris10.fr]
Subject: Journées scientifiques Adyloc: Corpus, outils et modélisation statistique dans l'étude de

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4194.html&submissionid=21759557&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Journées scientifiques Adyloc: Corpus, outils et modélisation statistique dans l'étude de