24.4195, TOC: Biolinguistics 7 (2013)

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 23 18:46:10 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-4195. Wed Oct 23 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.4195, TOC: Biolinguistics 7 (2013)

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:46:01
From: Kleanthes Grohmann [kleanthes at biolinguistics.eu]
Subject: Biolinguistics Vol. 7 (2013)

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-4195.html&submissionid=21759491&topicid=11&msgnumber=1

Publisher:	Biolinguistics
			http://www.biolinguistics.eu

Journal Title:  Biolinguistics
Volume Number:  7
Issue Number:
Issue Date:  2013

Main Text:

>From 2013 on, Biolinguistics publishes articles, briefs, and other contributions as soon as they are ready. We will thus add continuously to the contents of volume 7. At present, this volume looks as follows.

Biolinguistics Vol 7 (2013)
Table of Contents

Articles

Third Factors and the Performance Interface in Language Design
Andreas Trotzke, Markus Bader & Lyn Frazier
(1-34)

The Talking Neanderthals: What do Fossils, Genetics and Archeology Say?
Sverker Johansson
(35-74)

What Connects Biolinguistics and Biosemiotics?
Prisca Augustyn
(96-111)

A statistical investigation into the crosslinguistic distribution of mass and count nouns: morphosyntactic and semantic perspectives
Ritwik Kulkarni, Susan Rothstein & Alessandro Treves
(132-168)

Syntactic theory and the evolution of syntax
Brady Clark
(169-197)

The Creative Aspect of Language Use and the Implications for Linguistic Science
Eran Asoulin
(228-248)

Biolinguistics or Physicolinguistics? Is The Third Factor Helpful Or Harmful In Explaining Language?
Sverker Johansson
(249-275)

Forum

Genetic Factors and Normal Variation in the Organization of Language
Roeland Hancock & Thomas G. Bever
(75-95)

Review of the 9th International Conference on the Evolution of Language (Evolang9)
Christophe Coupé, Lan Shuai & Tao Gong
(112-131)

Erratum
The Editors
(198)

Disentangling the Neanderthal Net: A Comment on Johansson (2013)
Lluís Barcelo-Coblijn & Antonio Benítez-Burraco
(199-216)

Neanderthals Between Man and Beast: A comment on the comments of Barceló-Coblijn & Benítez-Burraco (2013)
Sverker Johansson
(217-227)

These pieces can be downloaded for free (open access) at:
http://www.biolinguistics.eu/index.php/biolinguistics/issue/current

The peer-reviewed, open-access journal Biolinguistics accepts relevant submissions at any time.

Linguistic Field(s): Historical Linguistics
                     Linguistic Theories
                     Philosophy of Language
                     Syntax
                     Text/Corpus Linguistics